Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Why Am I So Angry? Especially at Drivers!!

A few days ago when I was driving to work, I hit a stop light and to the right of me I noticed a van with full window decals that were faded, cracking, and peeling all over the place.. THIS MADE ME SO MAD!! I have no idea why either! In my head I was thinking, "What the hell? Clean your damn windows, asshole! Those decals are worthless to you and your stupid van now that they are a mess! People don't wanna stare at your gross windows either!!"

And then part of me was thinking, "Why am I getting so angry over this? This is stupid.. This shouldn't bother me.." THEN I realized, I was in PMS mode.  My period was expected the next day.

It's funny how hormones can do that!! But it especially comes out when I'm driving!


THEN on the way home, I was in the left lane ("faster" lane) and this person was going 45 miles an hour!! This person was backing up the whole left lane. A lot of people ended up going into the right lane and back into the left lane to pass this guy (one of them gave this guy the middle finger, too) and he still didn't get the hint!!!! 

Things That Piss Me Off When Driving:

1. NO TURN SIGNALS!!!
2. Going to slow (below speed limit or in the left lane)
3. NO TURN SIGNALS!!!
4. Someone that constantly hits the brakes FOR NO REASON!!
5. People who don't turn their lights on when it's dark out!!
6. NO FREAKIN' TURN SIGNALS!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment