Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Seeing Auras

This is another one that boggles my mind (I don't like the word 'boggles' either, but I didn't want to use "baffles" again.. one of these days I'll find a better word).

This is actual aura photography - somehow they can capture a person's
energy on film.



When I was younger, I use to get distracted by colors around people's heads. I would stare and see yellows, greens, oranges, reds, and blues.  I also used to see it around my hands (usually greens and yellows) and also around my mom's head (mainly yellows, but also blues, greens).  I never knew what it was and thought it was a cool eye trick.  I would see it around kids and teachers at school (which is probably why I never paid attention in class - along with my daydreaming).

I can't see them anymore now, it stopped when I was in middle school or so, but I look back on it and wonder if I was seeing auras (people's energy - it's a real scientific thing by the way) or if my eyes were playing cool tricks on me.

I just remember seeing all these cool colors around people if I focused on them and it was pretty cool. Like I said though, I can't see those colors anymore, but it's definitely something I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment